6UL FAQS & Fitment Info
How 6UL's are made
Warranty - Return
Shipping to Canada via Freight Forwarder
XIDA coilover 90-05 Miata MX5
Price: $1,699.00 (+$220.00)
Preorder for April 10th shipment.
* denotes required field
Front spring rate*
Rear spring rate*
Dual Spring system*
90-05 Mazda MX5 Miata
Preorder for batch arriving April 10th.
- Single adjustable Compression & rebound adjustment together, 20 step. Full clockwise is full stiff.
- Full aluminum monotube construction
- 46mm double digressive piston
- Floating piston internal design
- Adjustable height spring perches
- Torrington thrust bearings
- 120mm stroke front, 103mm rear
- High Pressure nitrogen charged
- Spherical bearing lower mounts
- 700/400 standard rates
- 2.25" Hyperco springs
- Total weight with springs and mounts: 8 lbs front, 7 lbs rear (light!)
- Damping sweep for front 1000~450 springs, rear 600~250
- OEM 99-05 Mazda upper mounts
- Dual spring system - Includes Torrington bearings and spring couplers
- Miata/MX5 specific, CNC machined aluminum extended upper spherical bearing mounts
- Coaxial perches included with optional alloy upper mounts
1000/500 Hoosier 225/45 ~ 275/35/15
800/500 Race - Track or autocross focused, 40~100tw race or 200tw UHP
800/400 STS - STS autocross class only
700/400 Sport - For high grip street tires, 200tw. Casual autocross or HPDE
550/350 Touring - Street comfort, not for 200tw or race tires
More road racing national championships around the world than any other Miata coilover
The Gen2 Xida are built for us by Tractive Suspension (Netherlands) using Hyperco (USA) springs. The exceptional valving sensitivity produces both incredible grip over any paved surface and exceptional ride quality. Despite the surprising streetability, these are purpose built racing dampers intended for use under the most demanding motorsports environments. NASA PT/TT 5 points
Confused about ordering?
If you have a 90-97 Miata and do not have factory NB mounts and hardware, you can just add them to your Xida order for a complete ready to bolt in system. If you have an extra set of four 99-05 Miata OEM upper shock mounts, order the Xida Club Sports without mounts. Damping adjustment at the top.
If you are not sure which spring rate package to order for your project, give us a call or email. We'll get the system matched exactly to your needs.
Current Xida - video
2009-2014 Xida video (discontinued)
Miata race alignment
SUPERMIATA Racing Series
Using a Tire Pyrometer
Building a normally aspirated Miata engine
949 Racing YouTube
949Racing's Tech links