Mazda Miata MX5 90-05
Extended stainless steel clutch line
- Extended length
- Stainless steel braided hose
- Clear hi temp nylon protective sheath
- Fits all years, all engines 89-05 Miata
- Made in USA
Extended clutch line is longer than OEM rubber hose. It replaces the OEM rubber hose and the coiled hard line on the bell housing. It does not replace the hard line from the master cylinder.
May not fit NON – USA RHD vehicles
The extended length hose has several benefits over the standard length OEM replacement hose.
– Makes pulling the engine or trans much easier
– Gives much more to work near the starter
– By deleting the coiled hard line, bleeding the slave cylinder is made much easier.
Standard clutch line replaces only the OEM rubber hose that runs from the firewall. It does not replace the coiled hard line near the starter.