M3 Hard Core Bar 06-15 Miata – Hardtop only!
The M3 Hard Core bar Hardtop version of the Hard Core Bar is not compatible with the OEM soft top – Removable Hard Top ONLY. Requires removal of the soft top and interior panels behind the seats to allow greater main hoop width and improved rearward brace geometry.
The main hoop is mounted to the unibody structure behind the seats with large main hoop mounting plates bolted to the existing stock hoop attachment points and through the bulkhead into reinforcement plates installed inside the chassis. Additional rearward support is provided by 2 rear braces w/ large 3/16″ mounting and back-up reinforcement plates anchored with grade 8 bolts and self-locking nuts.
Available with a Single Diagonal in the plane of the main hoop or Double Diagonals to the rearward braces.
- Meeta NASA HPDE and SCCA Time Trials and Solo 1 requirements
- Allows full seat travel and tilt
- Full interior height and width
- Removable hardtop ONLY. Not compatible with any soft top
- Durable black powder-coat finish
- Constructed of highest quality 1.75″ diam x .120″ wall drawn over mandrel tubing
- One or two main hoop diagonal braces are available
- All configurations include an integral harness bar
- Complete hardware kit w/ grade 8 bolts and self-locking nuts
- Stitched vinyl or leather covers w/NEW custom formed high-density padding by BSCI
- SFI-approved High Density and Traditional foam padding
**Special Order Note: Once this item ships from the manufacturer it is not eligible for cancellation or return.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.