- Single adjustable, compression & rebound adjustment together, 20 step
- Full aluminum monotube construction
- 46mm double digressive piston
- Floating piston internal design
- Adjustable height spring perches
- Torrington thrust bearings
- 180mm stroke rear, 126mm front stroke
- High Pressure nitrogen charged
- 2.5″ Supermiata motorsport springs (included, manufactured in Europe)
- Total weight with springs and mounts: 9 lbs front, 8 lbs rear (light!)
- Damping sweep for front 800~300 springs, rear 400~150
- Can be upgraded to triple adjustable or ACE electronic damping adjustment
672/336 (12k/6k) Race – Track or autocross focused, STR.
448/224 (8k/4k) Sport – For high grip street tires, 200tw. Casual autocross or HPDE
336/168 (6k/3k) Touring – Street comfort, not for 200tw or race tires
The ND Xida are developed with Tractive Suspension (Netherlands). Xidas can be order as double, triple adjustable or electronic damping adjustment. The exceptional valving sensitivity produces both incredible grip over any paved surface and exceptional ride quality. Despite the surprising streetability, these are purpose built racing dampers intended for use under the most demanding motorsports environments.
Damping adjustment at the top.
Questions about servicing and maintaining your Xidas? Check out our Xida Maintenance doc here.
Double and triple adjustable