- Single adjustable, compression & rebound adjustment together, 20 step
- Full aluminum monotube construction
- 46mm double digressive piston
- Floating piston internal design
- Adjustable height spring perches
- Torrington thrust bearings
- 180mm stroke rear, 126mm front stroke
- High Pressure nitrogen charged
- 2.5″ Swift motorsport springs
- Total weight with springs and mounts: 9 lbs front, 8 lbs rear (light!)
- Damping sweep for front 800~300 springs, rear 400~150
- Can be upgraded to triple adjustable or ACE electronic damping adjustment
- Shock Covers (velcro closure) included at no extra cost to protect from debris and corrosion
Spring rates – email us with any questions 12k/6k (672/336) Race – Track or autocross focused, STR. 8k/4k (448/224) Sport – For high grip street tires, 200tw. Casual autocross or HPDE 6k/3k (336/168) Touring – Street comfort, not for 200tw or race tires
The ND Xida are developed with Tractive Suspension (Netherlands). Xidas can be ordered as double, triple adjustable or electronic damping adjustment. The exceptional valving sensitivity produces both incredible grip over any paved surface and exceptional ride quality. Despite the surprising streetability, these are purpose-built racing dampers intended for use under the most demanding motorsports environments. Damping adjustment at the top.
Click here for installation notes Questions about servicing and maintaining your Xidas? Check out our Xida Maintenance doc here.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.