**THIS LISTING IS FOR ONE USED SET OF XIDA ACE FOR ND MIATA**
These were used on Emilio’s persional 30AE ND for 9k miles of street driving, never been on a race track. The dampers and wiring (second photo) are used, but the springs and couplers will be brand new.
Price does not include upper mounts – reuse your OEM upper mounts. If you want Billet Coaxial Mounts, place your order for these and email us to add them on.
- State-of-the-art touchscreen controller with easy-access presets
- Electronic semi-active adjustable compression & rebound adjustment together.
- Full aluminum monotube construction
- 46mm double digressive piston
- Floating piston internal design
- Adjustable height spring perches
- Torrington thrust bearings
- High Pressure nitrogen charged
- Spherical bearing lower mounts
- 2.5″ Swift springs
- Damping adjustment at the wired remote.
- Reuse your OEM mounts
- Supermiata CNC machined aluminum spherical bearing upper mounts
- Coaxial perches included with optional alloy upper mounts
672/336 (12k/6k) Race – Track or autocross focused
448/224 (8k/4k) Sport – For high grip street tires, 200tw. Casual autocross or HPDE
336/168 (6k/3k) Touring – Street comfort, not for 200tw or race tires
The Gen2 Xida shocks are built by Tractive Suspension (Netherlands) and we spec Hyperco (USA) springs. The exceptional valving sensitivity produces both incredible grip over any paved surface and exceptional ride quality. Despite the surprising streetability, these are purpose built racing dampers intended for use under the most demanding motorsports environments.
Confused about ordering?
If you are not sure which spring rate package to order for your project, give us a call or email. We’ll get the system matched exactly to your needs.