**Order now for estimated December 15 ship date**
13-21 FRS GT86 BRZ Our long-awaited Xida Coilover for the 2013+ FT86 platform is here. Designed to allow up to -3.5° camber with OEM upper mounts by utilizing our integrated camber chip inserts in the strut flanges.
Strut bodies are offset from strut flanges for greater tire clearance, allowing big tires and big camber. Strut flanges are modular so they can be adjusted up and down the strut body to fine-tune bump travel upfront. No matter what tire/wheel combo you run, you will be able to keep the tires from bottoming and still get perfect ride heights. The same shocks on our famous “Blub” project car that scoops up N/A lap records wherever it goes.
- Single adjustable. Compression & rebound adjustment together, 20 steps.
- Camber inserts included to adjust camber -.5 to -3.5° range without camber plates
- Up to -5° camber with our camber plates
- Monotube construction. Steel strut casing, aluminum rear shock
- 46mm double digressive piston
- Floating piston internal design
- Adjustable height strut flanges. Fine-tune bump travel for your tire size, camber, and wheel offset
- Swift main springs
- Helper & ZRT springs
- Torrington thrust bearings
- Custom high angle end links for max camber
- 145mm front, 115mm rear stroke. Max bump and droop travel
- High-Pressure nitrogen-charged
- Spherical bearing lower rear mounts
- 65mm springs
- Up to 15 lbs lighter than OEM
- Wide damping sweep allows changing springs without needed re-valve
- Custom spring rates, Hyperco
- BCM Billet Coaxial Mounts. Camber plates and rear mounts. Up to -5.5° front camber
500/500 Race Spring pack – Track or autocross, oversize 40~240tw tires
250/250 Touring Spring Pack– Street comfort and HPDE/auto-x use
Forum discussions about Xida FT86Club
Confused about ordering?
If you are not sure which spring rate package to order for your project, give us a call or email. We’ll get the system matched exactly to your needs.
In-car video during testing (and track record)