XIDA Race coilovers
90-05 Mazda MX5 Miata
- Single adjustable Compression & Rebound together, 20 step. Full clockwise is full stiff.
- Length is optimized for 4~5″ pinch weld heights
- Full aluminum monotube construction
- 46mm double digressive piston
- Floating piston internal design
- Adjustable height spring perches
- Torrington thrust bearings
- 120mm stroke front, 103mm rear
- High Pressure nitrogen charged
- Spherical bearing lower mounts
- 2.25″ Swift or Hyperco springs
- Total weight with springs and mounts: 8 lbs front, 7 lbs rear (light!)
- Damping sweep for front 1300~450 springs, rear 600~250
- Velcro-closure waterproof shock covers included
- OEM 99-05 Mazda upper mounts
- Dual spring system – Includes Torrington bearings and spring couplers
- CNC machined billet aluminum spherical bearing, coaxial perch mounts
22k/11k (1232/616) Hoosier 225/45 ~ 275/35/15
16k/9k (896/504) Race – Track or autocross focused, 40~100tw race or 200tw UHP
14k/7k (784/392) STS – STS autocross class only
12k/7k (672/392) Sport – For high grip street tires, 200tw. Casual autocross or HPDE
10k/6k (560/336) Touring – Street comfort, not for 200tw or race tires.
About Tender (secondary) springs
Adjusting damping setting
More road racing national championships around the world than any other Miata coilover
The Gen2 Xida are built for us by Tractive Suspension (Netherlands) using Swift springs. The exceptional valving sensitivity produces both incredible grip over any paved surface and exceptional ride quality. Despite the surprising streetability, these are purpose built racing dampers intended for use under the most demanding motorsports environments.
Confused about ordering?
If you are not sure which spring rate package to order for your project, give us a call or email. We’ll get the system matched exactly to your needs.
Questions about servicing and maintaining your Xidas? Check out our Xida Maintenance doc here.
**front upper control arm clearance with all brands of coilovers on 01-05 Miata control arms. Click here for more details**
Current Xida – video
2009-2014 Xida video (discontinued)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.