Supermiata Limited Warranty
Supermiata-branded items are sold as racing parts and as such carry no warranty for function express or implied. Items are guaranteed to be free of structural, materials or workmanship defects as delivered and for 12 months from date of receipt. Replacement Xida dampers are available for 25% off to original purchasers for a period of 5 years. Supermiata is not liable for any loss, damage, injury or expense either consequential or incidental, from the use of this item. Supermiata assumes no responsibility for any losses, costs or expenses as a result of a defective item or the return for warranty determination of said item. Example: Shop labor, shipping, transportation, vehicle rentals, entry fees, etc. Non-Supermiata branded items carry warranties from the manufacturer.
Because racing is a dangerous sport, the buyer assumes all risk and liability whatsoever resulting from the use of said item(s).
If you have a materials, workmanship concern immediately upon receipt of item, contact Supermiata for warranty determination. Shipping from customer to Supermiata is customer’s sole responsibility. If the item is found to be defective under the terms of this warranty, it is at the sole discretion of Supermiata to replace or credit the item. Items returned for warranty submission become sole property of Supermiata. It is in Supermiata’s sole discretion to destroy a returned item if it is deemed unserviceable, whether covered under the terms of this warranty or not.
Conditions which void warranty on Supermiata branded items:
- Improper installation
- Damage to item due to incompatibility with other non OEM parts
- Cracks or breakage due to direct impact or crash damage
- Cracks or breakage due to powder coating related annealing
- Corrosion or damage to exposure to elements
- Corrosion or damage to finish due to improper or excessively harsh cleaning agents
- Corrosion or damage to finish due to road salt
- Damage to or failure of item from installation with incorrect tools
- Damage or failure of item from improper tuning or adjustment
- Damage or failure of item due to interference with other non OEM component
- Any modification, alteration or repair of item
- Use on any purpose other than stated for item
- Use on any vehicle other than that stated for item
Customers with warranty submittal items that have manufacturer direct warranty support will be referred back to that manufacturer. All non-Supermiata brand items are subject solely to their respective manufacturers warranty policy if one exists.
949 Racing 6UL wheel Limited Warranty
Wheels can not be returned. Items can not be returned after 30 days. Special order items such as custom valved shocks or any other non-stocking item are not returnable. Items totaling $20 or less per part number per invoice are non-returnable. If the buyer needs to be able to return an item at their discretion, it is the buyers responsibility to ask for the specific return policies on that item before purchasing.
All regular stocking items purchased from Supermiata (except wheels) can be returned within 30 days of purchase if the following conditions are met:
- Customer first contacts Supermiata for RGA (Return Goods Authorization)
- Item is unused, unaltered, complete and in original packing
- No seals on original packaging are altered in any way
- All original packing is perfectly clean and intact
- Items will be restocked then refund processed less $10 or 10% restocking fee, whichever is greater
- Payments subject to merchant card processing fee
- Shipping is not refunded
- Items purchased with free shipping will have the equivalent shipping charge deducted from the refund
Buyer is responsible for all shipping and insurance costs for returned items. Items returned uninsured and subsequently damaged in shipping are the sole responsibility of the shipper (buyer). 949 Racing reserves the right to refuse a returned item if any of these conditions are not met.
All customers outside of the 48 lower United States
All customers outside of the 48 lower United States must pay for shipping for any returned items regardless of warranty determination. If item is determined to be covered under warranty, a free replacement(s) or refund will be offered at Supermiata’s sole discretion. Original shipping will not be refunded. Shipping costs for replacement(s) are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
Order Cancellation Policy
Orders for items that have not shipped may be canceled at within 30 days of order date for a full refund. Cancellation requests beyond 30 days of order date will have 2.5% bank transaction fee deducted from refund.